Our clients subscribe to Monitor for various reasons. The most common need is to move from manual follow-up and reporting of the portfolio to digital, thus increasing speed, security, clarity, accessibility and efficiency.
Our clients have different portfolios (ranging from €1M to €4’000M), have different purposes and strategies. A common denominator is their long-term view of their portfolios.
The system is used for many purposes and by many different roles; from board and principals, placement committee and management to back office and control functions.
Examples of clients:
- The Nobel foundation (Nobelstiftelsen)
- Sveriges Kommuner och Landsting (SKL)
- Sparinstitutens Pensionskassa (SPK)
- Kyrkans pensionskassa
- Offentliganställdas Förhandlingsråd (OFR)
- AstraZeneca Pension Foundation
- Tyréns Stiftelseförvaltning
- Bliwa Liv- och Sakförsäkring
- Landsorganisationen (LO)
- Ericsson Pension Foundation
- Mistra – The Swedish Foundation for Strategic Environmental Research
- Rettig Asset Management (Finland)
- Peter Aas AS (Norge)
- Alandia Insurance (Finland)